Dear Fellow VFMC Members,
I enjoyed seeing so many of you last week at the VFMC Convention, and I thank all of you who were able to attend and help make this event a success. Particular thanks goes out to all those from District I who worked so hard in preparation for this annual gathering. The programs and concerts were great. (I especially loved seeing and hearing the Juniors perform.) The Sr. Club Displays were tremendous. I appreciate the hard work that went into creating them. I think we accomplished a lot of business during the meetings which reflects our mutual concern about the state of the VFMC. I look ahead to the Fall Board Meeting (Saturday, August 25) and the opportunity to see all of you once more. More information regarding this meeting will come your way as the summer progresses.
Please note anything that may apply to you:
Senior Club Presidents - Please submit the following to me if you have not yet done so:
1. Convention Report as detailed in email from 4/23
2. Senior Club Activity Form
3. Senior Club Annual Summary Form
4. List of Officers for the upcoming year, 2018-2019
5. Liability Insurance Change - Watch for information and up-to-date forms from Cyndy Elmore, VFMC Liability Insurance Chair
Festival Chairs - Liability Insurance Change - Watch for information and up-to-date forms from Cyndy Elmore, VFMC Liability Insurance Chair
VFMC Chairs - Please submit the following to me if you have not yet done so:
1. Please send me an email summarizing the Sr. Club Reports you received (how many, which clubs, details if pertinent).
2. Convention Report if you did not turn in one at the convention.
Everyone - Send me your thoughts about the website. Please make a conscious effort to go onto the website frequently so that you will become comfortable using this tool. The more you use it, the more you’ll want to use it.
Keep in mind the following objectives: CSI - Our goal: to communicate information in a simple, easy to understand way.
Hope to see you at the Fall Board Meeting, August 25.