Senior Club Reports - What to Do
Senior Club Presidents
- Choose the report forms you feel are relevant to your club’s activities. Refer to the list below or the chart of report forms to help make this determination.
- Download and copy your report forms. All report forms can be found on the NFMC website. From the home page click Publications on the left, select desired Division, and scroll down to desired Form. Click to download PDF and print from your local machine.
- Complete the forms and gather your documentation.
- Send reports along with requested documentation by the due date to the appropriate chair listed below.
- Email copies of all your reports to the VFMC President for her files.
- In the fall, communicate with the Senior Club Presidents about your particular area of chairmanship. Encourage activities in this area and inform them about the location of the forms and the upcoming due dates.
- Immediately after the due dates, gather together all the reports you have received from the Senior Club Presidents. Evaluate the reports and determine the appropriate certificate awards to be presented at the awards luncheon. (You may choose 1 Outstanding Award of Merit and up to 5 Awards of Merit.)
- Finish the process with the VFMC and possibly the NFMC as indicated below:
FOR THE VFMC:
- Complete the VFMC Certificate Request form indicating your chosen winners. Be sure to include your name and area of chairmanship.
- Email the VFMC Certificate Request form to the VFMC Calligrapher, Elin Havrilla by the due date. She will create the award certificates and bring them to the convention.
- Email a copy of the VFMC Certificate Request form to the President.
FOR THE NFMC:
- Find the appropriate report form for your area of chairmanship on the NFMC website. (From the home page click Publications on the left, select desired Division, and scroll down to desired Form. Click to download PDF and print from your local machine.)
- Each area of chairmanship in the NFMC has its own rules. Look for instructions for the State Chairs and follow them. Some areas have a State Chair form while others simply give the state chairs instructions on the bottom of the Club Report Form. Some want you to submit all the entries you received while others do not want them unless they are exceptional. Just read the instructions for State Chairs and go from there.
- Follow the instructions given for the NFMC forms and send by the due date listed. The chairs from the NFMC will send certificates for things submitted to them.
- Email a copy of the form you send to NFMC to the VFMC President.